Translation of Quran In English - Surah Al-Baiyina
- The infidels and polytheists of the Book were not to leave their religion until there came to them clear proof.
- What is that? the Messenger from Allah who recites scriptures pure.
- Therein are written straight discourses
- And there was no division among the people of the Book but after clear proof had come to them.
- And they were only commanded to worship Allah, being exclusively one sided and should establish the prayerand pay the poor due (Zakat). And this is the right faith.
- Undoubtedly, all the infidels of the Book and polytheists are in the fire of Hell they shall abide therein. They arethe worst of creatures.
- Undoubtedly, those who believed and did good deeds, they are the best of creatures.
- Their recompense is with their Lord, gardens of habitation, beneath which flow streams, abiding thereinforever, Allah is well pleased with them and they are pleased with Allah, This is for him who fears his Lord.