Translation of Quran In English - Surah Ash-Shams
- By the sun and its brightness.
- And by the moon when it follows it.
- And by the day when it brightens it
- And by ' the night when it covers it.
- And by the heaven and its Maker.
- And by the earth and its Expansionist.
- And by the soul and Him who perfected it
- Then inspired its and it piety;
- Undoubtedly he attained to his goal who cleansed it.
- And he failed who covered it in sin.
- The Thamud belied in their contumacy.
- When the most wretched of them got up
- Then the Messenger of Allah said beware of the she camel of Allah and her drinking day.
- Then they belied him and ham strung her so their Lord destroyed them for their sin and leveled the town.
- And He feared not the consequences thereof.