Translation of Quran In English - Surah Al-Gashiya
- Undoubtedly, there has come to you the news of a calamity that shall over spread.
- Many faces on that day shall be cast down.
- Toiling, labouring hard;
- They shall enter a blazing fire;
- They are made to drink of a spring fiercely boiling.
- They will have no food, but fire thorns.
- which will neither fatten nor avail against hunger.
- Many faces on that day are in pleasure.
- Pleased with their endeavour;
- In a lofty garden.
- Wherein they will hear no vain talk.
- Therein is a running spring,
- Therein are uplifted couches.
- And arranged goblets.
- And carpets spread out symmetrically.
- And large white cloths spread over.
- Do they not look at the camel, how created?
- And at the heaven, how it has been raised high?
- And at the mountains, how they have been set up?
- And at the earth, how it has been spread out?
- Admonish you then; you are but an admonisher.
- You are not superintendent over them.
- But whoever turns away and disbelieves,
- Allah will torment him with great torment.
- Undoubtedly, they are to return to Us.
- Then, undoubtedly, it is for Us to take their account.