Translation of Quran In English - Surah Al-Buruj
- By heaven in which are zodiacal signs.
- And by the promised day.
- And by the day which is a witness, and by the day, they are presented.
- Cursed be the fellows of the ditch,
- Of the blazed fire,
- when they sat by them;
- And they were themselves witnesses to what they were doing with muslims.
- And what they thought bad of muslims only this that they believed in Allah, the Dignified, all Praised.
- He for Whom is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; and Allah is a witness over all things.
- Those who persecuted the muslim men and women, and then repented not, for them is the torment of Helland for them is the torment of fire.
- Undoubtedly, those who believed and did good deeds, for them are Gardens beneath which springs flow. Thisis the great triumph.
- Undoubtedly, the seizing of your Lord is, severe.
- Undoubtedly, He begins first and then repeats.
- And He is the Most Forgiving the Loving to His righteous bondmen.
- The Owner of the Honour able Throne.
- The Doer of whatever He wills.
- Have the words of the hosts come to you?
- Which hosts? of Firawn (Pharoah) and Thamud.
- But rather the infidels are busy in belying.
- And Allah has encompassed l them from behind.
- But it is a glorious Quran.
- In well guarded tablet.