Translation of Quran In English - Surah Abasa
- He frowned and turned his face.
- Because the blind man came to him.
- And what you know, haply he might be cleansed;
- Or be admonished, so that the admonition may profit him.
- As far him who regards himself self-sufficient;
- To him you do pay attention.
- whereas there is not any blame on you-if he is not cleansed.
- But as to him who came to you running.
- And he is fearing.
- Then you become busy with others leaving him.
- Not like this, it is an admonition.
- So, let him who wished remember it.
- In these sheets that are honoured,
- Exalted, Purified.
- With the hands of scribes.
- Noble. virtuous.
- Killed be man, how unthankful he is.
- From what did He create him?
- He created him by a drop of water, then proportioned him.
- Then He made his way easy for him.
- Then He gave him death and caused him to be buried.
- Then when He pleased, brought him out.
- Nothing, he has not carried out what he was commanded.
- Therefore, let man look at his food.
- That We poured down water abundantly.
- Then We cleaved the earth well.
- Then We caused to grow therein grain,
- And grapes and green fodder.
- And the olive and the date palm.
- And thick gardens.
- And fruits and grasses;
- For your benefit and for your cattle.
- Then when the deafening shout will come,
- On that, day man will flee from his brother.
- And from his mother and his father.
- And from his wife and his sons,
- Every one of them on that day has one anxiety that is enough for him.
- Many faces on that day shall be bright,
- laughing, rejoicing,
- And many faces on that day will have dust upon them,
- Darkness will be covering them.
- They are the infidels, the wicked.