Translation of Quran In English - Surah An-Nazi'at
- By those who drag forth souls vehemently,
- And those who release knots gently.
- By those who swim easily.
- Then they reach soon by advancing.
- Then they manage the affairs.
- The infidels shall necessarily be chastised on the Day when the shivering one will shiver.
- And there will follow it the following one.
- How many hearts will be throbbing that Day?
- They will not be able to lift up their eyes.
- The infidels say. "shall we really be restored to our former state"?
- What' even when we shall be rotten bones"
- They said, such returning back is indeed a total loss.
- That is not but a mere scolding.
- Henceforth they shall he lying in an open ground.
- Have you received the news of Musa.
- When his Lord called to him in the holy valley Towa;
- Go to Firawn; he has rebelled.
- And say to him Have you any liking to purify yourself?
- And that I should guide you to your Lord so that you may fear Him.
- Then Musa showed him a great sign.
- But he belied him and disobeyed.
- Then he gave his back to him. striving against him.
- Then he gathered his people and proclaimed.
- And said, 'I am your Lord, the Most High'.
- Therefore, Allah seized him for the torment of the present world and the Hereafter both.
- Undoubtedly, there is in it a lesson for him who fears.
- Whether according to your wisdom, the creation of yours is difficult or the heaven that He has built?
- He has raised high its vault and made it perfect.
- And He has made its night dark and its sunshine bright.
- And after that, he spread out the earth.
- He brought forth therefrom its water and its pasture.
- And set firmly the mountains;
- For your benefit and for your cattle.
- But when the biggest calamity will come.
- That day when man will call to mind all that he strove for.
- And the Hell will be made manifest to him who sees.
- Then as for him who rebelled;
- And preferred the life of this world,
- Then undoubtedly, the hell his destination.
- But as to him who feared to stand before his Lord, and restrained his soul from evil desires;
- Then undoubtedly, the Paradise is his destination.
- They ask you concerning the Hour; when it is destined to come?
- But what you are to do with its mentioning?
- Towards your Lord is its ultimate end.
- You are only a warner to him who fears it.
- It shall be as if, on the day when they will see it, they had not tarried in the world but an evening or the risingof the sun.