Translation of Quran In English - Surah Al-Haqqa
- That inevitable truth.
- How is that inevitable truth?
- And what did you know how is that inevitable?
- Thamud and Aad belied that strong calamity.
- Then as for Thamud they were destroyed with an extreme uproar.
- And as for Aad, they were destroyed by a fierce roaring windstorm.
- Which He subjected them forcefully for seven nights and eight days consecutively, then see those people in itlying down, as though they were trunks of palm-trees lying down.
- Do you see any remnant of them?
- And Firawn and those before him, and the overthrown towns committed error.
- And they disobeyed the Messenger of their Lord; therefore, He seized them with a strong seizing.
- Undoubtedly, when the water rose high, We bore you in the boat.
- That We might make it a reminder for you and it might be retained by the ears that retain after hearing.
- Then when the trumpet is blown instantly.
- And the earth and the mountains are being crushed after lifting up all at once.
- That is the day when will happen the inevitable event.
- And the heaven will cleave as-under, then on the day it will be in a miserable condition.
- And the angels will be standing on the sides thereof, and on that day, the eight angles will bear over them thethrone of your Lord.
- On that day, you all shall be presented and no hiding soul shall remain hidden.
- Then as to him, whose record shall be given in his right hand, he will say, 'take and read my record'.
- I was convinced that I would reach to my accounting.
- Therefore, he is in his desired comfort.
- In a lofty Garden.
- Its clusters are within reach.
- Eat and drink a content full recompense for that you sent forth in the days gone by.
- And as for him whose record shall be given in his left hand, he will say, 'oh would that, I had not been givenmy record!
- And I would not have known what is my reckoning.
- Oh, would that death had made an end of me.
- My wealth has availed me nothing.
- My all strength has gone from me.
- Seize him and put chains in his neck.
- Then cast him into blowing fire.
- Then thrust him in a chain the length of which is seventy cubits.
- Undoubtedly, he did not believe in Allah the Great.
- And he did not urge the feeding of the needy.
- Therefore, he today has no friend here.
- Nor any food saves pus of the people of Hell.
- Which none but the sinners eat.
- But no, I swear by what you see.
- And by all that, you see not.
- Undoubtedly, this Quran is the talks with a noble Messenger.
- And it is not the word of any poet. How little you believe!
- And it is not the word of any sooth sayer. How little you heed!
- I have been sent down by Him who is the Lord of entire world.
- And if he would have said against Us even one word forging from himself.
- We would surely have taken revenge with full force.
- And then We would surely have severed his life vein.
- And not any of you could have defended him.
- And undoubtedly; this Quran is an admonition to the God-fearing.
- And surely, We know that some among you are beliers.
- And undoubtedly, it is a great sorrow to the infidels.
- And undoubtedly, it is the truth of absolute certainty.
- So O beloved prophet! glorify your Lord the Great.