Translation of Quran In English - Surah At-Tur
- By the Mount.
- And by the Book inscribed.
- And by the Book inscribed.
- And by the frequented House.
- And by the lofty roof.
- And by the burning sea.
- Surely, the torment of your Lord is certainly to occur;
- There is none to avert it.
- The day when the heaven will shake with awful shaking.
- And the mountain will move with an awful movement
- Woe is then on that day to the beliers.
- Those who are playing in idle avocation.
- The day when they shall be driven towards the hell with forceful pushing.
- This is the Fire, which you used to belie.
- Is this magic? or you do not perceive.
- Go into it, now whether you be patient or be not patient, all is equal to you. You are merely recompensed forwhat you used to do.
- Undoubtedly, the pious are in gardens and in delight.
- They are happy what their Lord has bestowed them, and their Lord has saved them from the fire.
- Eat and Drink with pleasure for what you were doing.
- Reclining in couches which are spread in rows, and We got them married with fair maidens having widebeautiful eyes.
- And those who believed and whose off-spring followed them with faith. We joined them with their offspringand diminished not anything from. their deeds. All men are pledged in their deeds.
- And We helped them with fruits and meat, anything they desire.
- They pass from one to another, a cup wherein is neither absurdity nor sin.
- And the youths in their service will go round them, as if they are pearls preserved concealed.
- And of them one faced another asking questions.
- They said, verily, before this we were in our families afraid'.
- Therefore Allah favoured us and saved us from the torment of scorching hot wind.
- Verily, we had worshipped Him in our first life. Undoubtedly, He is the Beneficent, the Merciful.
- Then (O beloved Prophet) admonish. By the grace of Allah neither you are a sooth sayer nor a madman.
- Or they say, 'He is a poet, we are waiting for the calamity of the time coming on him'
- Say, you, 'keep on waiting, I am too waiting with you'.
- Do their wisdom tell them this or they are people contumacious?
- Or they say 'He has made this Quran, Nay rather they believe not'.
- Then let them bring a single discourse like this, if they are truthful.
- Have they not been created by any lineage or they are themselves creators?
- Or they have created the heavens and the earth? Nay, rather they are not convinced.
- Or they possess the treasure of your Lord or they are incharge of affairs'
- Or they have any ladder by means of which they hear, then let their listener bring a clear authority.
- Has He daughters and you sons?
- Or you ask some wage from them, so that they are pressed under a load of debt
- Or they have unseen with them by which they give command.
- Or they are intending any plot? But it is the infidels who are to be caught in the plot.
- Or they have any other god besides Allah? Sanctified is Allah from their polytheism
- And if they should see a fragment of the sky falling down, they would say then, it is clouds piled up.
- Then leave them, till they encounter their day wherein they shall swoon.
- The day their plot shall avail them not at all, and not they shall be helped.
- And undoubtedly, for the unjust people there is a torment before this, but most of them know not.
- And O beloved prophet! Remain patient for the order of your Lord, that verily you are before Our eyes, andsanctify your Lord praising Him when stand.
- And sanctify Him in the night and after the setting of the stars.