Translation of Quran In English - Surah Qaf
- Qaf. By the glorious Quran.
- But rather they wondered that there has come to them a warner from among themselves. And the infidels said,'this is a strange thing.'
- Will when we be dead and become dust, we be raised again to life? This return is remote.
- We know what the earth diminishes for them; and with Us is a Book preserving.
- But rather they belied the truth when it came to them and so they are in a state of confusion.
- Have they not looked up to the sky above them, how We have built it and adorned it and that there is no rifttherein?
- And the earth We have spread it out, and placed there in anchors of mountains and caused to grow thereinevery beautiful pair.
- An insight and understanding for every returning bondman.
- And We sent down out of heaven blessed water and We caused to grow thereby gardens and the grain that isharvested
- And tall palm trees with spathes piled one over another
- As a provision for bondmen and We thereby revived a dead city. Thus is your coming out from the graves.
- Belied before them the people of Nuh and the men of Rass and Thamud;
- And the Aad, Firawan and the compatriots of Lut,
- And the men of wood and the people of Tubba. Every one of them belied the Messengers and so the promiseof My torment was proved.
- Have We then become weary by making for the first time? Nay, but rather they are in doubt regarding a newmaking.
- And indeed We created man and We know what his soul whispers within him, and We are nearer to him thaneven his jugular vein.
- When the two receivers receive from him, one sitting on the right side and another at the left.
- Not a word he utters but there is sitting a watcher ready by him.
- And there has come the stupor of death with truth. This is from which you were trying to run.
- And the Trumpet was blown. This is the Day of the torment promised.
- And every soul came forth in this manner that with it there was a driver and a witness.
- Assuredly, you were heedless of this, therefore We have removed from you the covering, so today your sight issharp.
- And his companion angel said, 'this is what is ready with me'.
- It will be commanded cast you, twain into Hell every ungrateful, obstinate.
- Who is hinderer of the good transgressor, doubter.
- Who has set up any other God with Allah so you twain cast him into the severe torment.
- His associate devil said, 'Our Lord,' I did not make him contumacious, yes, he was himself in a tar off error'.
- He will say, 'dispute not before Me' for I had already warned you of the torment'
- The word is not changed with Me, nor I wrong My bondmen.
- The day when We shall say to Hell, 'are you filled up'? It will say, 'is some thing more'?
- The paradise shall be brought near to the pious that it shall be not far off from them.
- This is what is promised to you for every pertinent, watchful.
- Whoever feared the All Affectionate in the unseen and came to Him with a pertinent heart.
- It will be said to them, 'Enter the Paradise in peace'. This is the day of Eternity.
- For them there is whatever they desire and with Us there is yet more than that.
- How many a generation We destroyed before them that they were stronger in velour than they, then theysearched about in the cities. Is there any place of refuge?
- Undoubtedly, there is admonition in it for him who has a heart or who gives ear and be heedful.
- Surely, We made the heavens and the land and what ever is in between in six days and weariness came not toUs.
- Therefore be patient over what they say, and sanctify your Lord praising Him before the rising of the sun andbefore its setting.
- And sanctify Him in the late night and after prayers.
- And listen attentively, the day when the caller will call from a place nearby.
- The day when they will hear the uproar in truth. This is the day of coming forth from the graves.
- Undoubtedly, We give life and cause death and to Us is the return.
- The day when the earth will cleave as under from them and they will come out hastening. This is thegathering, quite easy for Us.
- We are knowing well what they are saying and you are not a tyrant over them, therefore admonish by Quranhim who fears My threat.