Translation of Quran In English - Surah Muhammad
- Those who disbelieved and hindered from the path of Allah, Allah has destroyed their deeds.
- And those who believed and did good works and believed in what has been sent down upon Mohammad, andthat is the truth from their Lord, Allah has removed from them their evils and has made good their conditions.
- This is because that the infidels followed the falsehood and the believers followed the truth which is from theirlord. Thus, Allah narrates to people their descriptions.
- Therefore when you encounter the infidels, then there is smiting of the necks, till when you have fullyslaughtered, then tie fast, and afterwards leave them, either by grace or for ransom, till the war lay down itsburdens. This is so. And had Allah willed, He would have avenged Himself upon them, but that He may tryamong you one against the other. And those who have been killed in the way of Allah, Allah shall never rendertheir works vain.
- He will soon guide them and will set right their work.
- And will make them enter the Paradise that He has made known to them.
- 'O believers! If you will help the religion of Allah, Allah will help you and will make your feet firm.
- And those who disbelieved, for them is the destruction and Allah destroys their works.
- This is because they hated what Allah has sent down, so He has made their works futile.
- Have they, then not traveled in the land that they may see what became the end of those who were beforethem? Allah has cast destruction upon them and for the infidels there are so many the like thereof.
- This is because Allah is the Protector of the muslims and the infidels have no protector.
- Undoubtedly, Allah will make those who believed and did good works enter the Gardens underneath which therivers flow; while the infidels enjoy and eat as cattle eat, and the Fire is their resort.
- And how many a city that was stronger in might than this city which has driven you out have We destroyed,and they have no helper.
- Will he then, who is upon a clear proof from his Lord be like him whose evil deeds have been shown fair to himand they followed their caprices'.
- The description of the Paradise promised to the God fearing; therein are rivers of water which never stales; andrivers of milk of which the taste does not change, and rivers of wine of which the drinking is delightful; and therivers of honey purified. And therein for them are every kind of fruit, and forgiveness from their Lord. Shallpersons enjoying such comforts be equal to those who are to abide in the Fire and are given to drink boilingwater so that it may cut their entrails into pieces?
- And among them are some who listen to you till when they go forth from before you say to the men oflearning, 'what he has said just now?' These are they upon whose hearts Allah has set a seal and they followedtheir coprices.
- And those who have been guided, Allah has added to their guidance and bestowed them their piety.
- What they are then waiting for but the Hour that it should come upon them suddenly? The signs thereof havealready come, therefore when it will come to them, then where will they be and where their understanding?
- Know you therefore that there is no worshipping save Allah and O beloved, ask forgiveness for the sins of yournear ones and for general Muslim men and women. And Allah knows Your moving about in the day and yourtaking rest by night.
- And the muslims say, 'why not a sure has been sent down? But when any decisive Sura is sent down andtherein fighting is ordained, you will see those in whose hearts is sickness looking at you with a look of oneupon whom death has overshadowed but it was better for them.
- That they would have obeyed and spoken good words. Then when the order has been finalized, if they weretrue to Allah, it would have been better for them.
- Do you then have the sign that if you get the authority, spread disorder in the land and sever your ties ofKinship?
- These are they whom Allah has cursed and made them deaf from the truth and made their eyes blind.
- Do they then ponder not over Quran, or there are locks on the hearts of some of them?
- Undoubtedly, those who turned away to their backs after the guidance had become clear to them. The devilseduced them and gave them false hope of long living in the world.
- That is because they said to those who hate what Allah has sent down, 'we shall obey you in one matter', andAllah knows their secrets.
- How then shall it be, when the angles will cause them to die, beating their faces and their backs?
- That is because they have followed what angers Allah and hated His pleasure, so He has rendered their worksvain.
- Do those on whose hearts there is disease think that Allah will not bring to light their rancour?
- And if We pleased, We could show them to you so that you should recognize them by their faces and you shallcertainly recognize them by the tone of their speech. And Allah knows your deeds.
- And We shall certainly test you until We see those among you who struggle and are steadfast and try yourtidings.
- Undoubtedly, those who committed infidelity and hindered from the way of Allah and opposed the Messengerafter the guidance had become clear to them, they shall never harm Allah and He will make their worksfruitless soon.
- 'O believers! Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger and let not your works go vain.
- Undoubtedly those who disbelieved and hindered from the way of Allah and then died as disbelievers, Allahshall never forgive them.
- So be not slack and call not yourself towards peace for you shall overcome and Allah is with you, He will nevergive you loss in your works.
- The wordily life is but a sport and pastime. And if you believe and ward off evil, He will give you your rewards,and will not ask you your wealth.
- If He asks them of you and asks more you would be niggardly, and the niggardliness will bring, to light themalice of your hearts.
- Look here yes, you are those who are called upon to spend in the way of Allah, then of you there are somewho are niggardly and whoso is niggardly is only niggardly to his soul. And Allah is self-sufficient. And you allare needy. And if you turn your face, He will substitute for you another people and then they will not be likeyou.