Translation of Quran In English - Surah As-Sajda
- Alif Lam Mim.
- The sending down of the Book undoubtedly is from the Lord of the worlds.
- What they say, 'that it has been fabricated by him? Nay, it is the truth from your Lord that you may warn suchpeople to whom no warner came before you that haply they may get the way.
- Allah is, He Who has made heavens and earth and whatever is in between them in six days, then He seatedHimself on the throne. You heave neither supporter nor intercessor leaving Him. Do you not then reflect?
- He plans the affairs from the heaven to the earth, then it will return to Him in a day whose measure is athousand years in your counting.
- He it is, the knower of every hidden and apparent Honourable, Merciful.
- He, Who whatever He made, made best, and He began the creation of man from the clay.
- Then He made his progeny from an extract of valueless water.
- Then He set him right and breathed into him of His spirit and gave to you ear, and eyes and heart. What a littlegratitude you acknowledge?
- And they said' 'what! When we shall be merged in the earth, shall we be made a new? Nay! They even denythe presence before their Lord.
- Say you, 'the angel of death who has been appointed over you causes you to die, then you shall be returned toyour Lord'.
- And if you could see when the culprits will be hanging their heads before their Lord, saying, `O our Lord! nowwe have seen and have heard, send us back again that we may do good, we are convinced now'.
- And had We wished, We would have given to every soul its guidance, but My word has been alreadyestablished that I shall necessarily fill the Hell with Jinn and men altogether.
- Now taste you, for you forgot the meeting of this your day, We have left you, now taste the lasting torment therecompense of your doing.
- Those only believe in Our signs, who when they are reminded of them, fall down prostrate and praising theirLord speak His Hollowness and they are not proud. [^] (SAJDA) 9.
- Their sides keep away from beds and they call upon their Lord in fear and hope and spend in charity out ofwhat We have provided them.
- And no soul knows what joy of eyes has been kept hidden for them, the recompense of their doings.
- Will then he who is a believer be like him who is disobedient, they are not equal?
- As to those who have believed and have done good deeds for them are gardens for abiding, an entertainmentfor their doings.
- And as for those who are disobedient, their destination is the Fire. Whenever they will wish to come out fromthere, they will be returned back into the same and it will be said to them, Taste the torment of this Fire whichyou used to belie'.
- And surely, We will make them taste some of the nearer torments before the great torment, so that one whosees it may hope that just now they will turn back repenting.
- And who is more unjust than he who has been admonished by the signs of his Lord and then turned away hisface from them? Undoubtedly We are to take revenge from the culprits.
- And undoubtedly, We bestowed Book to Musa, you therefore doubt not about meeting him and We made it aguidance for the children of Israel.
- And We appointed from amongst them some leaders that they guide by Our command, while they themselvesendured patiently and they were convinced of Our signs.
- Undoubtedly, your Lord shall decide between them on the Day of Judgement concerning that in which theyused to differ.
- And have they not been guided by this that We have already destroyed many generations before them inwhose dwellings, they are today walking about? Undoubtedly in it are signs. Do then they hear not?
- And do they not see that We send water toward dry land, and produce thereby crops of which their cattle andthey themselves eat? Do then they see not?
- And they say, 'when shall be this decision if you are truthful'?
- Say you, 'on the Day of Judgement the believing of infidels shall not avail them and nor will they get time.
- Therefore turn away your face from them and wait, undoubtedly; they are also to wait.